Interested in Becoming an FVCA Member?
The goal of the FVCA is to develop private equity and venture capital as an industry and promote the interests of its members in Finland.
The actual members of the association are entities acting in the Finnish private equity and venture capital markets. FVCA accepts as its associate members communities or private individuals who play a part in the development of the industry in Finland.
Examples of the membership benefits:
- Access to the events organized by the FVCA, which offer great opportunities to network with the industry professionals, investors and other stakeholders. Our main event that gathers the whole Finnish VC/PE industry together is our spring seminar in Lapland.
- Possibility to organize seminars and other events in cooperation with the FVCA.
- The FVCA newsletter (currently mainly in Finnish) with current information about industry regulation, statistics, publications, events, etc.
- Access to our website’s member section (currently mainly in Finnish) where you can find for example contract templates and more detailed statistics reports.
- The members are also able to advertise their organization in FVCA's events and publications.
Examples of our members:
CapMan Group, Nexit Ventures, Verdane Capital Advisors, MB Rahastot, Conor Venture Partners, Access Capital Partners, KPMG, PwC, Attorneys at law Borenius, Roschier, Bird & Bird, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Fennia, Tapiola, Howden Insurance Brokers, Technopolis, Staria, IK Investment Partners, …
Membership fees (2012)
Capital under management / Annual membership fee
> 80 MEUR / 4000 EUR
20–80 MEUR / 3000 EUR
< 20 MEUR / 2000 EUR
Apply for FVCA membership
Please send the application form to the address
Finnish Venture Capital Association
Download the application form
For any further information about the FVCA or the membership, please contact us at info (at) fvca.fi.